Blogger Widgets

సోమవారం, జులై 20, 2020

గ్లూకోమీటర్‌తో ఇంట్లో చక్కెర పరీక్ష(sugar testing with glucometer)

సోమవారం, జులై 20, 2020



Hii everyone....how are u all??I am good..Today is very interesting and imp topic that is how to check sugar with glucometer at home.In this video i am going to discuss about how to check,when to check,who to check etc,and how to fix lancet in lancing device?,how to insert strip?,how prick? etc and some precautions.All of plz see my video till the end and let me know your sugar readings in comment section.Bye everyone.I will be back with another new and interesting video until then keep watching .And dont forget to like,share,subscribe and comment on my video bye bye.......

0 కామెంట్‌లు:

కామెంట్‌ను పోస్ట్ చేయండి

Lahari.Com బ్లాగు వీక్షించినందులకు కృతఙ్ఞతలు అందుకోండి.

My Blog Lovers

నా యూట్యూబ్ చానల్స్ ప్లీజ్ సబ్స్క్రిబ్ చేయండీ

Diabetic Challenger

DIABETIC CHALLENGER YOUTUBE CHANNEL. PLASE SUBSCRIBE MY CHANNEL...... THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

Ammamma Tho Nenu (అమ్మమ్మ తో నేను

Please subscribe our channel Ammamma Tho Nenu (అమ్మమ్మ తో నేను)